POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : render help? : Re: render help? Server Time
10 Jun 2024 16:38:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: render help?
From: Jaap
Date: 24 Feb 2006 14:15:00
Message: <web.43ff5a88a6497e43a8399d8d0@news.povray.org>
update:

As expected, the scene coding took way more time than planned.
on the upside, even with the fully textured models, the render times are
very reasonable. about 50 seconds per frame. using a network of 10
computers i get it to 5 sec. per frame. so rendering can be done much
faster. I'm just eating into the time of the film editor (my nephew) and
hopefully I get some usable shots completed in time :-)

thank you all for responding, but i can't send a complete povray file in
time.

but it was a lot of fun, and you will definitely see this animation and many
more in the future.

jaap.